Gig Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cool forum about music!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The boring boring rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oggy9
Admin
Oggy9

The boring boring rules Empty
PostSubject: The boring boring rules   The boring boring rules Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:59 pm

f you swear you will get a infraction.
If you get five infractions you will no longer be trusted for and be banned for a day.
If you get a infraction 5 times you will be banned for a week and if you get a infraction 7 times then you get banned forever.
So dont swear or it means seirious consequenses.
You must understand on this forum that you are not allowed to spam.
E.g Very Happy Very Happy Smile Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Exclamation Wink Mad Razz
If you copy our artwork/buttons, you will be asked to remove it and if you don't we will contact our forum hoster.
No multiple accounts. Easy and straight. If we find out, you will be asked if you want to ban your other account.
Please use the search button to search for a topic. If you post a topic that had already been posted, and was inactive and was made months ago, please contact a staff member to merge a thread to the other one. Smile
If you ask to be a moderator, you will be infracted and will never get the chance to be one.
Please do not put any adult content on our website because this is aimed for people who like music, and I am 9, which means I am too young to see any of that stuff.
Try not to double post on our forum. Only press the send button once. If it is an accident, we will forgive you.
Do not fight with any user/staff member. If you do, you will be infracted. If it is only a joke, that's fine.
You should know better if you advertise on the forum, and you will be here by intrusted (little word I made up). You are only allowed to advertise on your signature.

Please follow these rules carefully and if we do this will be a helpful and greeting community.

Your admin,

Oggy9
Back to top Go down
https://gigforum.board-directory.net

The boring boring rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gig Forum :: Rules-
Jump to: